The changes and new events in Google Calendar do not reflect in Gqueus... What can be the problem?

Edward Shamis

Aug 6, 2016, 3:05:12 PM8/6/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
The changes and new events in Google Calendar do not reflect in Gqueues... What can be the problem?

Edward Shamis

Aug 6, 2016, 3:13:47 PM8/6/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I'm asking for my friend. She just opened a trial account.
Thank you!

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Aug 8, 2016, 11:27:02 AM8/8/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edward -

If syncing is still not happening, I would suggest your friend deactivate Google Calendar and reactivate it following these steps:

New events will appear in the person's "Inbox" queue in GQueues.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Balázs Daka

Aug 9, 2016, 5:35:41 AM8/9/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron

your proposed solution doesn't work for me. Any new events or changes of exisiting events in the "GQueues" Google calendar don't reach GQueues. If I deactivate/activate the integration as you described the changes made in the GQueues calendar disappear and the original GQueues tasks will be transfered to Google - the direct changes get lost.

Cheers
Balazs

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 10:05:12 PM UTC+3, Edward Shamis wrote:
The changes and new events in Google Calendar do not reflect in Gqueues... What can be the problem?

Edward Shamis

Aug 9, 2016, 6:01:51 AM8/9/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
It did not work for be at first, but eventually it worked.
Thanks!

Balázs Daka

Aug 9, 2016, 9:49:26 AM8/9/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum