GQueues Roadmap - expanded list?

Jen L

Oct 29, 2013, 11:14:03 AM10/29/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron,

Thank you so much for publishing your Roadmap (http://blog.gqueues.com/p/gqueues-roadmap.html), it's great to see what's coming soon!

I notice that you frequently reply to posts in this group with "great idea, I'll add it to my list." These are usually for smaller feature requests or updates, as opposed to Big Ideas on the roadmap. Would you be open to making this list of smaller items public? Many other app developers use something like GetSatisfaction so that users can recommend features and vote on which are most important/urgent to them. While I'm not sure you need to go that far, just being able to see the fuller list of future thoughts for improvements would be nice and might cut down on some repetitive questions/requests.

Best,

Jen

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Oct 30, 2013, 5:34:25 PM10/30/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jen -

In reality I don't have just one internal list, but a queue of improvements for each GQueues feature or area of functionality (Repeating tasks, Smart Queues, Calendar, etc...).  All combined there are over 200 improvements that are good ideas and worth implementing.  I'll think about some ways of making these more visible to the community, besides the current posts on the forum.  The mobile apps and search were huge undertakings this past year and didn't leave much time for adding smaller features.  I'm looking forward to implementing many of these "small" but useful improvements over the next several months in between the larger roadmap features.

-Cameron

Ryan Howell

Dec 12, 2013, 12:36:39 PM12/12/13
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Cameron,

GQueues is great. Thank you. Really looking forward to the next few features: Drive integration and multiple comments!

ryan

Sascha Ballweg

Jan 15, 2015, 3:58:45 AM1/15/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron, I would be delighted if you could assess the progress of the tasks in the roadmap.
Tagging the percentage (10%, 20%, 30% ... 90%) would certainly be okay here.

Warm regards,
Sascha

Sascha Ballweg

Jan 12, 2016, 4:30:25 AM1/12/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi Cameron. Are there any tangible plans to inform us something better or more detailed about active development or upcoming future tasks?