Text flow issue trying to edit task with Android app.

Parish Mills

Jan 28, 2015, 5:35:15 PM1/28/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
 I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 4. Within the last few days, I've encountered a strange issue. I open up my GQueues app. Open a task. I can see my task title and notes just fine. When I try to "Edit Task", the screen changes, to edit mode, but there is no text flow (Word Wrap) and I can't move around the screen. It's almost as if the screen resolution is off, or imagine the old text documents in Notepad with Wordwrap turned off. This is driving me crazy, and I can't find a setting to change this behavior.

I've uninstalled GQueues, and then reinstalled, and the same behaviour takes place.

For the record, my phone is stock.

Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Android 4.4.4

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jan 28, 2015, 9:14:50 PM1/28/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the trouble, Parish.  This is a bug that affects a certain subset of high-resolution phones.  I hope to have a fix out next week or the following at the latest.  -Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Parish Mills

Jan 29, 2015, 7:52:04 AM1/29/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
I've had my Note 4 now for a couple of months. I'm  surprised this is the first time I've noticed this. I use the phone app all the time, but mostly to input new tasks. . I appreciate the quick reply. Looking forward to the fix, and keep up the great work!

-Parish

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Feb 10, 2015, 4:18:34 PM2/10/15
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again for the bug report.  The "edit task" issue has been fixed now.  Make sure you have version 1.3.1 of the GQueues Android app which includes the fix (you can get the update from Google Play if you don't have auto-update enabled).

-Cameron