More than 10 years without 24h format and ISO date-format ?

fih...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2023, 5:04:50 AM9/11/23
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hi
I'm still wondering what kind of priority the international formats are getting.

I can find post from 2009 in this forum asking for a clean 24h format UI, and I have asked for 24h format (hh:mm:ss) since 2014    -   and later also for ISO-date format (yyyy-mm-dd)

Still no such thing as userdefined format preferences, and no information about any priorities for this.

I am impressed with a lot of things in Gqueues, but not this lack of international UI preferences :-(

Are we getting closer or should we wait another 10 years ;-)   ?

/Finn