Notification settings not working

Ivo Tavares

Jul 7, 2016, 9:47:52 AM7/7/16
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Hello there.

I'm receiving notification by email for everything, I go to the settings to change all the notification by email and when I go there again, it not save.
I need a solution for this issue.

Best regards

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 8, 2016, 12:11:15 PM7/8/16
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ivo -

We tracked down the bug with settings not saving all the time.  It turns out it affected users who had a large number of assignments.

Re-login to GQueues to ensure you are running the latest code.  Then you can change any of your settings and they will save consistently now as expected.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for reporting the issue.

-Cameron

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

ITS Ivo Tavares

Jul 8, 2016, 12:21:18 PM7/8/16
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
Cameron.
Amazing :P

Ivo Tavares
architectural photographer and creative director

its.
Rua do senhor dos aflitos,34 R/C dto