Remove tags when completing a repeating task

Hannah Stevenson

Sep 4, 2017, 7:01:07 AM9/4/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Sometimes I have repeating tasks that I tag as Urgent to keep them in my "Due Today" queue. It would be really useful to me if, when I completed the task, the tag was removed when the repeated task was generated. Ie I have a task on the 1st of every month. It's now the 4th and I haven't done it so I mark it as urgent. I do it this afternoon and tick it off. The task is still visible in my "Due Today" queue because the Urgent tag is still there, even though it is now not due til the 1st October.

Hope that makes sense. I love Gqueues but this would be ace.