Organize smartqueues

Frédéric Guffroy

Jul 1, 2017, 7:29:15 AM7/1/17
to GQueues Discussion Forum
Is it possible to organize smartqueues as other queues ? It will be more convenient as a long list of smartqueues...

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 5, 2017, 11:13:07 AM7/5/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Frédéric, at this point Smart Queues appear in their own section.  You can drag Smart Queues to re-order them however you want, but there are no "Categories" for Smart Queues.

-Cameron

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 6:29 AM, Frédéric Guffroy <fred...@123fleurs.com> wrote:
Is it possible to organize smartqueues as other queues ? It will be more convenient as a long list of smartqueues...

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."

Frédéric Guffroy

Jul 8, 2017, 4:59:43 AM7/8/17
to Cameron (GQueues Team), gqu...@googlegroups.com
And do you consider to develop this ?

Frédéric Guffroy

123fleurs.com - Livraison de fleurs en 4h en France et dans le monde
Pro direct : +33 (0) 320 659 501 - GSM : +33 (0) 607 955 820

Avez-vous réellement besoin d'imprimer cet e-mail ? - Do you really need to print this email ?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Jul 10, 2017, 10:31:45 AM7/10/17
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frédéric -

I've added to our list of feature requests.

-Cameron