Re: Gqueues gmail extension No task button in gmail

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未读,
2016年8月19日 12:40:492016/8/19
收件人 gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracie -

Do you use the Preview Pane lab in Gmail by chance?  If so, that may be why the "Create Task" button is not appearing for you.  See here for how to use GQueues for Gmail in conjunction with this Lab:

-Cameron

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 6:02 PM, <vintagew...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Cameron

I installed the gmail extension but there is no task button in gmail, instead it appears alongside the gqueues chrome extension in my browser bar, when i click on it, it just takes me to the web store

Any clues???

kind regards
Tracie

Sorry I'm on Windows 8.1 and obviously on chrome as my browser

Cameron Henneke
Founder, GQueues

"The leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams."
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子