gqrx for pi4 not running

Nick Lantz

Dec 30, 2020, 9:00:25 PM12/30/20
to Gqrx SDR
I followed the instructions and used add/remove , typed in gqrx and found the software designed radio version 2.11.5 and hit apply It seemed to download  and finish the process/install but then i try to run it in the terminal and I get
bash: gqrx: command not found
I tried rebooting , i also tried the process again , i also checked in the internet menu and see no gqrx program tab just my chromium browser.
I am not sure what i did wrong and what to try next
Please help
Thanks
Nick

Claus Neumayer

Dec 31, 2020, 1:40:36 AM12/31/20
to Gqrx SDR
Hi Nick,
please check if gqrx is installed.
Open the terminal:
 dpkg -l | grep gqrx
if it installed the result looks like below:
ii  gqrx-sdr                               2.11.5-1+b4                          armhf        Software defined radio receiver
Otherwise install gqrx again via terminal:
sudo apt install gqrx-sdr
and see what happend
Cheers Claus