Hi I'm trying to receive signal from cubsats

kjh...@yonsei.ac.kr

Feb 10, 2019, 10:08:07 PM2/10/19
to Gqrx SDR
Hi I'm trying to receive signal from cubsats with HackRF-one and Gqrx

I got cubesat CW signals with transceiver IC-9100(IC-9100 have a speaker, so I heard the signals from it)

But HackRF one with Gqrx doesn't make CW sound(I can listen FM radio with HackRF one and Gqrx).

Same antenna was used for both case(IC-9100, HackRF one), so I think signal process makes difference.

Is my thought right? If so, could you recommend us other SDR program or inform us of methods of modifying signal process method of GQRX??

If not, what is the problem??