Raspberry Pi 3 Mode B+ and RTL2832U V3

Theodoros SAMIOS

Apr 5, 2022, 5:08:50 AM4/5/22
to Gqrx SDR
Hello SDR radio funs,
I am trying to set up Raspberry Pi  3 Mode B+ and RTL2832U V3 with no success.
I follow both methods (terminal with scripts and package Manager)  In the method with terminal and commands (https://gqrx.dk/download/gqrx-sdr-for-the-raspberry-pi) I have problems with 'make' that seems fault in the source code.  The installation with package manager it seems ok but it does not work....
Thanks in advance
Theodore
compressed.jpg

righthal...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2022, 10:40:27 AM4/6/22
to Gqrx SDR
The instructions left out one important step that could be your problem  after

sudo apt-get update

you want to do the upgrade.

sudo apt-get upgrade

Your compiler does not like the code - it is too old or missing an option like - "-std=c++11" or "-std=c++17"
Message has been deleted