no pand with 2.11.3 on macOS

elwood...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 11:34:51 AM4/14/18
to Gqrx SDR
Saw 2.11.3 posted so thought I would give it a try. I am running macOS 10.13.3. Everything seems fine except I can not get any spectrum on the panadaptor. In FFT Settings I have Fill checked and color set to white. All I see is a white line with gray below. See attached screen grab. I've tried adjusting the "Pand. db" sliders and they do move the white line up and down but no sign of any signals. The waterfall shows normal signals, no problem there.

Thanks for any ideas.

Elwood
Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 08.32.55.png

Alexander Fasching

Apr 14, 2018, 11:37:59 AM4/14/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hello Elwood,

This happens sometimes when Gqrx is updated.
Starting with "gqrx -r" the first time after the update usually helps.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gqrx/5b59417d-6372-4a20-ac81-4d8424b8c082%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gqrx/5b59417d-6372-4a20-ac81-4d8424b8c082%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Alexandru Csete

Apr 14, 2018, 11:41:00 AM4/14/18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Also, as a side remark, the Cloud-IQ is direct sampling and does not
have and DC or IQ image problem, so "DC remove" and "IQ balance" are
not necessary.

Alex

elwood...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 11:42:15 AM4/14/18