GQRX runtime error

Алексей Хрюкин

Jan 13, 2021, 10:49:14 AM1/13/21
to Gqrx SDR
Hello.
I'm install fresh GQRX on ubuntu 16.04, and use it with usrp x310.
When GRQX is going to start, I have this error:
>>terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  >>what():  set_rx_gain: gain "BB" not found for channel 0.
>>Available gains: ADC-digital PGA0

What it may be? Can somebody help me?

Roger David Powers

Jan 13, 2021, 12:16:58 PM1/13/21
to gq...@googlegroups.com
The messages say GQRX is asking to set "BB" or base-band gain, yet the radio only offers "ADC-digital" gain or "PGA0" gain.

Have you tried "gqrx --reset" so the old settings are reset and you can use the current ones?

Have you tried updating your UHD software?

Regards,
RDP