Is it possible to use the R20T USB dongle DVB-T+DAB+FM with GQRX?

bcardwe...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 11:26:32 AM1/30/16
to Gqrx SDR

  I recently installed GQRX on my Ubuntu Lixux system using the procedure found here:

http://gqrx.dk/download/install-ubuntu The software comes up fine.  The various hardware listed does not list the aforementioned dongle explicitly, but I thought I would give it a try anyway.  Needless to say, the software appears to not work with the dongle.  By any chance is there a work around?  I want a system that will work with the R20T and Ubuntu Linux.  Any comments?

Alexandru Csete

Jan 30, 2016, 1:13:07 PM1/30/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
If you mean R820T and not R20T, than that is just a tuner chip and the
dongle falls within the category "Realtek RTL28 .... " the rest of the
text may vary depending on what the driver reports.

Alex