Spyserver support?

Klaus G

Feb 28, 2021, 11:41:05 PM2/28/21
to Gqrx SDR
I am running GQRX on Mac, Raspberry and Linux with RTL SDR and upconverter. Works nicely. Also, using RTL_TCP on Raspberry remotely, no problem.

Now I changed to Airspy+ Discovery. It also runs with the Airspy SDR hardware plugged in. Just, when I try to run the SDR on the raspberry with Spyserver remotely, only the gqrx-sdr-2.11.5-linux-x64-spyserver version seems to support Spyserver.

Is there any plan to integrate it into the newer versions V2.14.4..., or did I miss something out?  I searched the web, I tried to compile from source etc., but only this gqrx-sdr-2.11.5-linux-x64-spyserver version seems to show spyserver support and is working?