Gqrx packages for Fedora 18

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Mar 6, 2013, 11:38:07 PM3/6/13
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've used OpenSUSE Build Service to build gqrx package. I am using it in my Fedora 18 successfully,
Maybe it will be useful not only for me, so I decided to share it with you.

These packages actually taken from OpenSUSE builds, many thanks to Walter Fey (dl8fcl), who maintains them.
I just adapted spec files to make them build for Fedora.
Also, there is no Fedora updates repo in OpenSUSE build service, so I keep a copy of gnuradio.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Asotrudnik%3Abranches%3Ahome%3Adl8fcl

Cheers.

Alexandru Csete

Mar 8, 2013, 4:53:18 AM3/8/13
to gq...@googlegroups.com
That's great news - thanks!
Are the packages built automatically when the code changes in the git/master?

Alex

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Mar 9, 2013, 8:43:53 AM3/9/13
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Nope,
It is required to make a snapshot of gqrx repo and upload to build service,
and then modify spec file accordingly.

Anyways, my repo is branched from Walter Fey's (dl8fcl) repo.
He updates anything in his repo - and my repo starts rebuilding too.

I do nothing.

Regards