Foison C24 Driver 40

Ceola Roefaro

Jul 23, 2024, 9:36:05 AM (yesterday) Jul 23
to Gqrx SDR

Hi all.
Been very busy so not been about for ages, I have just bought some gear of a competitor who is no longer in the trade and swapped his Foison C24 cutter for a projector I had, It seems ok in fact quite a decent machine which will do as a nice backup for My Roland, however I cannot install it on either a windows XP or Vista computer, does anyone have any experience with this cutter at all?
I have downloaded the latest USB driver from signwizard but to no avail
all help or pointers appreciated
cheers
Steve

foison c24 driver 40

Download https://vlyyg.com/2zGuOa

Hi mate, no not given up.
I have had to get back into the computer repair game as the guy who worked for me had been ripping me off for years and obviously he had to go, I am now finally earning money. the signs are quiet as s the t shirts etc but got a new website going up soon and just moved house and took another office, thats whats been taking all my time up.
so no, you havent gt rid of me that easy.

To use the vinyl cutter on Windows, a driver needs to be installed to drive the vinyl cutter's CH340 USB to serial chip. We have had success sending SVG files to the vinyl cutter using the InkScape open source drawing package, which has a built in capability to send HPGL data to the cutter.

InkScape 0.92 is the last version of InkScape that has the InkCut plotter software built in. Download and install InkScape 0.92. Later versions require a standalone external version of InkCut that is tricky to install successfully.

From the menu select Extensions -> Export -> PlotWhen the Plot dialog opens, select the Connection Settings tab. Check the connection settings. They should be correct if you have used the vinyl cutter previously.

Sounds like you have the wrong driver within the VM program. I am unfamiliar with Foison C24 but you might be able to run it under a different name. A search on google sounds like the Foison are also called Black Cat cutters. Not much fresh info available for your cutter. Chinese import. Have you contacted the actual tech support for VM?

How you doing Gentlemen? I have few problems myself with vinylmaster. Please excuse me for cutting corners but when I type a word in vinylmaster and I sometimes copy and paste the same word over again for fast editing but when I select and edit the word it just goes crazy like if I am typing the word vinyl this is what it types for me vnilvniyvniclin .and when I try to deleted but its just keeps going lol so I had to deselect the word or just delete the word and I just use the type tool. Any idea whats and where is this problem occurring from Sir.

However, I have a design that consists of only one letter. When chosen in
the list in Vinyl Spooler, the preview tab shows what is expected but pressing
Cut Now sends the blade all the way across to the opposite side of the cutter
which then crashes.

When I try to cut from a design, the blade hurtles across to the other side and the cutter crashes. After turning it off and back on, I put the blade back to the beginning and reset the origin on the cutter.

We changed the Device Units Per Inch to a much smaller number. This cut a sample but too small. When we changed the Device Units Per Inch to the original value, the design cut the right size and the error was gone.

USB Connection

If you are connecting your cutter via a USB connection you must install the USB driver that came with your cutter first. This will create a an extra Com or USB port that you can select in the SignTools "Device Setup" dialog box.

b37509886e