Uhd error in Ubuntu18.04

wswe...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2018, 1:57:05 AM12/18/18
to Gqrx SDR
Hello,
       I have installed the gqrx in my new Ubuntu18.04 according to the official method showed in the website http://gqrx.dk/download/install-ubuntu.
       However, when I run uhd_usrp_probe to check the connection with my USRP X310, It returns the follwing error:

linux; GNU C++ version 7.3.0; Boost_106501; UHD_003.010.003.000-0-unknown

-- X300 initialization sequence...
-- Determining maximum frame size... 1472 bytes.
-- Setup basic communication...
-- Setup RF frontend clocking...
-- Radio 1x clock:200
-- Detecting internal GPSDO.... No GPSDO found
Error: AssertionError: Failed to find a valid XML path for RFNoC blocks.
Try setting the enviroment variable UHD_RFNOC_DIR to the correct location
       And I only find the images folder in /usr/share/uhd.
       When I run gqrx it also return the same error.
       Can someone help me, please?
       THANK YOU!

Alexandru Csete

Dec 18, 2018, 2:13:24 AM12/18/18
to Gqrx
Hi

Sorry, but I have no idea what UHD_RFNOC_DIR should be set to or why
it is not set.
We use the UHD packages from the official Ubuntu repository, so the
problem is not related to gqrx or our packages. I suggest you ask USRP
support.

Alex

Алексей Хрюкин

Jan 13, 2021, 10:44:50 AM1/13/21
to Gqrx SDR
Good evening to all.

I know how to cut this problem.
You need create /usr/share/uhd/ and copy all catalogs fom /usr/local/share/uhd/

вторник, 18 декабря 2018 г. в 10:13:24 UTC+3, oz9...@gmail.com: