Config I/O Device RTL-SDR/ Hack Rf

Joaquim Silva

Jun 18, 2024, 4:13:54 PMJun 18
to Gqrx SDR
1 - I own a RTL-SDR V3.
I tried to use Gqrx v2.17.5 and it works very well.
When I tried to go down 24MHz this is the least mid range frequency.
Why I cannot go down, if with the SDRSharp I can?
What I should do?

2 - Using this software, at least in aviation band, the noise is significantly lower than the SDRSharp. Strange, or may be not. any explanation?

3 - Another problem with the Gqrx is that in the configuration IO device I cannot see the HacrRf One that I own, and also works with the SDRSharp, even  doing the Device Scan.

I would appreciate your help.
Too many doubts from a newcommer to this SW.

In meanwhile, many  thanks to Alexandru Csete for the nice job.

TIA

Julio