GQRX Bandwidth only will go to 8Msps

Ashton E

Nov 14, 2021, 9:38:00 PM11/14/21
to gq...@googlegroups.com
I own a usrp-B210, and each time I use GQRX with my B210 it will only allow me to set the samplerate to 8Msps the bandwidth I can set all the way the 56Mhz but can only see 8mhz of the Spectrum because if the constraints in the SampleRate. Can anyone help me change the setting to allow me to obtain a full 56Msps?

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, 7:00 PM <gq...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Debra Roberts <denha...@gmail.com>: Nov 12 12:07PM -0800

Most interesting as it shows how long it can take to get an application or program into the standard list of Linux programs -- quite long although it is a specialized application for the majority of ...more

Ersoy Yilmaz

Mar 4, 2022, 4:10:18 PM3/4/22
to Gqrx SDR
I'm not a an expert. From my readings around, this is almost impossible.
You may need a super super fast computer with super super etc..
Because SDR must handle such a huge data...

Vladislav P

Mar 18, 2022, 5:46:18 AM3/18/22
to Gqrx SDR
I have gqrx processing 128Msps stream without any problems even on a laptop (i7-8550u with turbo enabled) and 64Msps stream on the same laptop with turbo disabled.
Have you tried entering the desired samle rate value directly to the input field istead of picking a preset from a drop-down list?

суббота, 5 марта 2022 г. в 00:10:18 UTC+3, ersoy.v...@gmail.com: