Re: [gqrx] Digest for gqrx@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Edwards

Jun 18, 2024, 8:06:08 PMJun 18
to gq...@googlegroups.com
"When I tried to go down 24MHz this is the least mid range frequency.
Why I cannot go down, if with the SDRSharp I can?"

Click the Input Controls tab, and click the No Limits check box. Now you can go below 24MHz.

-Mike

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 5:01 PM <gq...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Joaquim Silva <joaku...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 01:13PM -0700

1 - I own a RTL-SDR V3.
I tried to use Gqrx v2.17.5 and it works very well.
When I tried to go down 24MHz this is the least mid range frequency.
Why I cannot go down, if with the SDRSharp I can?
What I should do?

2 - Using this software, at least in aviation band, the noise is
significantly lower than the SDRSharp. Strange, or may be not. any
explanation?

3 - Another problem with the Gqrx is that in the configuration IO device I
cannot see the HacrRf One that I own, and also works with the SDRSharp,
even doing the Device Scan.

I would appreciate your help.
Too many doubts from a newcommer to this SW.

In meanwhile, many thanks to Alexandru Csete
<https://www.gqrx.dk/author/admin> for the nice job.

TIA

Julio

Joaquim Silva