gqrx failed to start Ubuntu 20

Дмитро Булах

Apr 2, 2022, 9:22:25 AM4/2/22
to Gqrx SDR
Hi,
I've just installed gqrx on Ubuntu 20 but having trouble running it. It fails with error:
pmt_dcons: not a dict

any advice on how to fix that?

gqrx_fail.png

Steve Bolduc

Apr 2, 2022, 11:02:45 AM4/2/22
to gq...@googlegroups.com
1-reboot your computer after installing Gqrx from your picture it looks like you ran the program right after the install.
2-disconnect your SDR from the computer and see if Gqrx works. I had an issue with SDRPlay and its drivers and it would crash the software.
3-If that doesn't work try running It in the terminal with sudo gqrx if it runs there is some permission problem.