Trying to Receive the ADS-B signal and trying to open a external software

Nitheesh Babu

Jun 24, 2024, 12:27:31 AMJun 24
to Gqrx SDR
Hi Friends,

I am trying to receive the ADS-B signals to identify the aircraft location , amplitude, speed, etc in GNU Radio using RTL-SDR V4. But in my output I can't receive the ADS-B signal. I have no idea how to check my Flowgraph. Screenshot and .grc file of my flowgraph is attached below. Also I want to connect this with an external software called VIRTUAL RADAR to locate the fligh. Please help me friends. Feel free to ask if any other information is required.
Thank you
Nitheesh Babu
Screenshot (42).png
adsb_rx(1).grc