Getting started - trying to open an IQ file

Max Cheskin

Jul 23, 2024, 8:45:34 PM (yesterday) Jul 23
to Gqrx SDR
I have a file of format iq.bz2 and an installation on Kali Linux, and I can't quite get the file to open properly, it seems. Whenever I try, the graphical interface shows me a silent white rectangle where the file data goes. I know that the frequency of the file is 50.09 MHz, the bandwidth is 2MHz, and the sample rate is 2msps. Right now, the string I'm plugging in is "file={filepath},freq=50.09e6,rate=2e6,repeat=true,throttle=true". My input selection window looks like the attached image. What should I be doing differently?Screenshot 2024-07-23 174511.png