PTXParser Exception

Curtis Bezault

May 11, 2015, 8:17:08 PM5/11/15
to gpuo...@googlegroups.com
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'parser::PTXParser::Exception'
  what():
Failed to parse file 'shw2d_laxfriedrich.cu':
1
2

I'm getting the above and some weird ascii characters after the numbers in my terminal. I'm new to GPUOcelot, please let me know whatt other information I should add.

Jin Wang

May 11, 2015, 10:36:13 PM5/11/15
to gpuo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Curtis,

This happens possibly because you are using CUDA toolkit > 5.0 to compile your programs and running them with Ocelot. Ocelot parser does not support cubin file generated by CUDA version higher than 5.0.

Regards,

Jin

Curtis Bezault

May 12, 2015, 11:35:09 AM5/12/15