Raw GNSS pseudoranges on Samsung S21 / Android 12

Aleksandr Mikoff

Jan 21, 2022, 6:46:35 AM1/21/22
to GPSTest
Hello everyone!
Just bought new Samsung S21 5G (SM-G991B), it was already shipped with android 12.
Now, when I try to run GPSTest and record raw gnss pseudoranges I see only NMEA and NAV messages, no pseudoranges at all.
On my old OnePlus 6t everything works as expected.
Could I somehow debug the problem and check what is wrong? According to database, raw gnss measurements should be supported on the phone.
Thanks.

Sean Barbeau

Feb 4, 2022, 10:35:39 AM2/4/22
to GPSTest
Hi,
The S21 (and I believe almost all phones after Android 7) should support raw measurements, including the S21.

Do you have the raw measurements logging setting in GPSTest checked?

Sean