1-Compass,2-gps score

behrooz kiani

Jul 3, 2021, 7:46:24 AM7/3/21
to gpstest...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sean for the wonderful GpsTest app.
Recommend:
1-
adding a field for device's compass in test status.
2-
adding a numeral field with a formula to score  total gps capabilities (for example bands, frequencies,  antennas,... )

Sean Barbeau

Jul 6, 2021, 1:20:25 PM7/6/21
to GPSTest
behroo..,
Thanks for the feedback!

>1-adding a field for device's compass in test status.

I opened an issue here for this - https://github.com/barbeau/gpstest/issues/540.

More comments there are welcome.

>2-adding a numeral field with a formula to score  total gps capabilities (for example bands, frequencies,  antennas,... )

This is an interesting idea, and I've added it to the issue I have for the planned "device capabilities" screen:

I don't know what that exact formula would look like, but ideas are welcome.

Sean