How to do GPS/GNSS Averaging using SW Maps and ZED-F9P

Jim bell

Oct 9, 2023, 5:15:19 PM10/9/23
to GPSTest
I've made a lot of progress, with the help of an old friend.  But I'm stuck trying to take averaging readings using the SW Maps programs.  To measure the location of a benchmark, ACCURATELY, they want me to do the measurement over a time of 4 hours.  Perhaps TWICE!  For the project "GPS on Benchmarks for the Transformation".
I'm game, and am using both my ZED-F9P (which works astonishingly well, typical horizontal error of 18 millimeters when corrected by Oregon Dept of Transportation RTK corrections.)
But, despite extensive looking, I see only one reference to 'averaging' readings.  In the 'Taking Photos' section, no less!!
It's a simple question:  How do I take averaged readings?   Why is this so difficult?