New beta release - GPSTest v3.9.15

Sean Barbeau

Sep 23, 2021, 2:20:10 PM9/23/21
to GPSTest
Hi all,
I pushed a new beta release to Google Play beta testing group (v3.9.15):

It should be available over the next 24 hours or so.

This is a minor update for some in-app text and material theming for the on/off switch, which might especially help on some older devices.

The biggest change should (hopefully) be that this update triggers a better listing for F-Droid, including screenshots, if I configured that correctly.

Full release notes are at:

Thanks,
Sean

lodrog...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2021, 4:07:40 AM9/24/21
to GPSTest
the above link is for an older version (3.9.13)

Sean Barbeau

Sep 24, 2021, 8:01:19 AM9/24/21
to lodrog...@gmail.com, GPSTest
On Fri, Sep 24, 2021, 4:07 AM lodrog...@gmail.com <lodrog...@gmail.com> wrote:
the above link is for an older version (3.9.13)

lodrog...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 12:55:16 PM10/11/21
to GPSTest
today i saw the 3.9.16 version. It says from ... rollout on Google Play on October 4. Why it took so long ?

Sean Barbeau

Oct 11, 2021, 2:04:54 PM10/11/21
to GPSTest
Like most apps I roll out the release in stages just in case unknown issues pop up, so I can halt the release and fix a critical issue if needed. Today I flipped the switch to do 100% rollout because everything looked good, so depending on how Google Play divided up the users you may not have seen it until today.

Sean

lodrog...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 4:14:10 PM10/11/21
to GPSTest
I was used to the beta testing method from this pages