Dashboard

Ken Yankee

May 27, 2021, 1:39:14 PM5/27/21
to GPS Essentials
Every tile I add to the dashboard says "Error". What gives? I've used this before on a different phone and had no problems.
Thanks

Michael Schollmeyer

Jun 1, 2021, 9:47:36 PM6/1/21
to gpsess...@googlegroups.com
That's most probably because you did not grant location permissions to the app. When you tap on one of the errors, a dialog should appear to ask for location permissions.

Hope this helps,
Michael