How To Export Photo's GPS Metadata

Grevardo Laheba

May 21, 2021, 2:27:51 AM5/21/21
to GPS Essentials
Hello Michael, Great to have this app, really helpful at my works.
Anyway is there a method to export Photo's GPS Metadata (Altitude, Accuracy, Azimuth, Pitch, and Roll) to KMZ or KML or other format?? I have tried with no luck, only Lattitude and Longitude data is exported.

How can i stream to mapfinity?? i tried with token, with error
"class com.mapfinity.server.NotAuthorizedException: You cannot read this node com.mapfinity.server.model.NodeAccessor.assertReadable"

Also how can i request for larger Quota Account for Stream? 105 MB is to low for me.
How much its Cost for 10 GB??

Thanks for created and develop such great app.

Grevardo Laheba

May 21, 2021, 3:31:26 AM5/21/21
to GPS Essentials
there is field in EXIF that you can save metadata. The field names are Altitude, GPS Degree of Precision, GPS Image Direction Reference, GPS Image Direction. Maybe this info can be useful