is there a smartphone with dual frequency gps?

Junior Fernand

Aug 30, 2021, 7:11:40 PM8/30/21
to GPS Essentials

Can you tell me if there is a smartphone model that has dual frequency gps and how much is its lower delta range?

Lodro Gyamtso

Sep 1, 2021, 3:11:31 AM9/1/21
to GPS Essentials
into the android smartphone devices we can found solutions with multi frequencies and or multi bands. I hope you know the difference.
we can also fount products with multi constellations, multi SBAS, multi Hz

Junior Fernand

Sep 1, 2021, 4:59:29 PM9/1/21
to GPS Essentials
Thank you so much

Lodro Gyamtso

Sep 2, 2021, 12:12:21 PM9/2/21
to GPS Essentials
the specs you are looking for, cannot be found at android smartphones. It will better to look for devices making position measurements. Today, over 90%  of them are running android with integrated mobile phone at least 4G. This is need it for the RTK reception.

Junior Fernand

Sep 2, 2021, 1:15:38 PM9/2/21
to GPS Essentials
good morning I have reviewed the technical specifications on two websites of the "smartphone motorola g 5g" and it says: GPS = Yes, with dual band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO. and on another page it says: GPS = GPS with A-GPS dual band support, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, LTEPP, SUPL. In the two internet pages it says dual band or dual frequency gps and this is repeated in other smartphone brands recently launched and if the double frequency is verified, the delta would be with less margin of error.

Lodro Gyamtso

Sep 3, 2021, 1:15:02 AM9/3/21
to GPS Essentials
good luck