Stating position is incorrect at times

bonanzaman100

Jun 14, 2021, 9:56:38 AM6/14/21
to GPS Essentials
First of all, this has been a great app!!! Been using it for years.
Now my issue, sometimes when I start a track, the starting position is someplace other than where I am. Oftentimes, I have a trail about a mile from my house, I drive there, start tracking and it shows my start position might be my house a mile away. The start time isn't the current time.
To make it work, sometimes I need to remove some of my previous tracks, then it will start the track from my current position.
It never used to be like this.
Please give me some hints how to make it work correctly.

Cheers
Dave