800Mhz antenna model

Zohaib Akbar Khan

May 29, 2024, 1:46:58 AMMay 29
to gprMax-users
Hi team Gprmax,
I have two questions regarding gprmax simulation and modeling.
1: i am doing modeling for snow (to check the amplitude decay or attenuation on the basis of liquid water content with depth), so if i directly use the permitivity value in #material commond (effective permitiviity & condcutivity from the field data and CRIM), will it give the good results ? becasue i checked CRIM from debysFit tool but that gives the range of values for permitivtty on differnt frequencies & relaxation time.
2: I need to model the impulse radar RTS 800 Mhz antenna for better results as direct #hertzian dipole would not give reliable informations but how to do the validations that modeled antenna is the good replica of the commercial one? please give the tips to model it, i defined domain and discritixation, do we have to consider any material other than air ? thanks