Seeking Help with GPRMax Installation and Beginner Tutorial

AISWARYA K P

May 9, 2024, 9:16:19 PMMay 9
to gprMax-users
Hello everyone,
 I am a student who is interested in learning how to use GPRMax. I am completely new to this area and have been struggling with the installation process on my system. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice on installing GPRMax. If someone could provide step-by-step instructions or point me to a reliable installation guide, that would be incredibly helpful. Additionally, I would like to request any tutorials or resources for beginners. I am looking for basic information that will help me understand how to use GPRMax effectively and build my skills in this area.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Craig Warren

May 13, 2024, 3:39:27 PMMay 13
to gprMax-users
Hi,

Our docs and Youtube channel have quite a lot of useful and basic material.

Kind regards,
Craig