ALIENS?

Briar

Sep 21, 2014, 9:39:58 AM9/21/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Just come home from a 3-hour long walk along the shore, from my local sandy bay, over some cliffs to the next one.  On the way i passed many interesting things, from huge stranded dead jellyfishes, piles of stranded seaweeds, the odd glass bottle, the ever-present plastic bags, some amazing pieces of wood, several pretty quartz pebbles all round and polished, some sponges attached to the seaweed stems, the odd shell....   But the most amazing thing today was a message scratched in the sand.  It took some deciphering, as it was in mirror letters, lower case, and written from right to left, but eventually I managed to decode it.

It said

                                                       Earthlinga  u  are  so  funny

It was very clearly and neatly carved into the still wet sand, so must have been written in the night or early morning, as the tide was going out, and from the look of the letters it was carved using a triangular blade.  The letters were very evenly written and about a foot high and carved a good 3 inches deep at their deepest.

Who or what would have done this ?   There were no footprints to be found around it, other than my own.  Nobody had been on this part of the beach since the last high tide, which is not unusual for a Sunday morning at this time of year.

Briar

Sep 24, 2014, 11:45:32 PM9/24/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
It would be nice to have those who view the posts leave a short comment as well, so I know what they think about this.  Please.

jaria

Oct 7, 2014, 6:30:01 AM10/7/14
On Thursday, 25 September 2014 04:45:32 UTC+1, Briar wrote:
> It would be nice to have those who view the posts leave a short comment as well, so I know what they think about this.  Please.

What a shame you didn't have a Camera with you , you'd have made a fortune.

Briar

Oct 14, 2014, 3:38:21 AM10/14/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I doubt that, Jaria.  Who would buy a photo from me of it ?  The "Newspapers" these days only want naked ladies or scandal about celebrities.  Extra-terrestrials are old hat.