MARK STRONG

MIDGE

Oct 29, 2013, 8:23:52 AM10/29/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I was unable to reply to your post Affa.  Thus a new topic

 am so pleased you too see and enjoy the powerful acting of the header.
 So  far  I am awaiting 'kick ass'  and three other Mark Strong films

I too am intrigued with japaanese films(My first  was 'The Hole'  so darkly intense)
The Scandanavian Wallard  At first I thought I would be bored     NO was/is qwite brilliant in a natural way.    Thus have bought all Wallards DVDs

You LIKE being in a cinema??? No I could not bare it..I and my germ phobea as to all the thousand bums having been seated before me... and in such close prox of coughing smeezing.....I DO have a friend who has a private cinema My paternal Pa  took me there and I went just over a foutnight ago to see a French film....ALL good the French films.....NO NO no rude films  mainly foreign....and excelent        xx+

Affa

Oct 29, 2013, 10:54:22 AM10/29/13

On Tuesday, 29 October 2013 12:23:52 UTC, MIDGE wrote:

I too am intrigued with japaanese films(My first  was 'The Hole'  so darkly intense)
..ALL good the French films.....NO NO no rude films  mainly foreign....and excelent        xx+

We do agree! Europeans do have a unique movie culture. I've watch all three of the original Swedish films in the Millennium series (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), and they are good. Nobody does drama quite like the French, so uninhibited. Three Colours is a classic trilogy, and I love Juliet Binoche. To express emotion without words as the very best French actors do is always worth the viewers experience in itself. The Brits in contrast are ALL about dialogue, the word, the construction of phrase to inspire emotion is everything, and without which there is no performance.

. .

MIDGE

Jul 24, 2014, 10:38:21 AM7/24/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

since my posts way way back hahahha

I have  well all who likes as we do...decent foreign(is the word foreign allowed?) films.....I nigh speak,  wellmentally Norwegian

the remote is seeking them all out for me xxx+