MESSAGE FOR SILENT VISITORS

Briar

Oct 2, 2013, 3:07:07 PM10/2/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I NOTICE THAT SEVERAL PROPLE HAVE VIEWED RECENT POSTS FROM ME BUT NOT COMMENTED.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING IN, BUT  LETTING ME HAVE SOME FEEDBACK WOULD HELP A LOT

DUE TO AN ENORMOUS RISE IN POST DELETIONS ON THE BOARD JANE STARTED BUT SEEMS TO HAVE LEFT, THIS ONE, WHICH HAS SHRUNK TO A MERE SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF AS A RESULT OF DELIBERATE SABOTAGE AND BAD NAMING BY THAT PERSON WHO STARTED THE NEW ONE, BUT NOW THAT YOU SEE THE DELETIONS THAT MAKE A SENSIBLE DISCUSSION IMPOSSIBLE, IT US SURELY TIME TO COME BACK HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THE LEGACY OF ALL DEAR OLD  POC'S HARD WORK DECAY, WHEN THE KGB CENSORS ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF THE FREEDOM THE INTERNET IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE FOR IS WHO USE IT.

AN OLD SAYING, "Use it or lose it!", NEEDS TO BE NOTED.  IGNORE YOUR FREEDOM FEOM CENSORSHIP AND FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET NOW, AND SOON THAT FREEDOM WILL HAVE BEEN DENIED ALL OF YOU FOR ALWAYS

DO AWAY WITH KGB METHODS WORTHY OF A DICTATORSHIP !  FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, NOW !

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS

MIDGE

Oct 12, 2013, 6:47:09 AM10/12/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
I always enjoy reading you Briar,,

I have little to nought to comment on politics.. I have no interest in them..........I like 'tales from a Scottish island....or does it come under Hebridese?

Since my return to the UK...I have no links to Janes message board....(having left my laptop in another country....where it is held to ransome until my return)....would you oblige?

My adventure as such in that other country was as I suspected and mentioned to you prior to my leaving....YES  ancients wishing a bride and 'matchmakers being a pain xx+