Doing Bird at Christmas and I Don't Mean Turkey.

Lions2510

Dec 23, 2013, 12:54:20 PM12/23/13
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
So expenses crook MacShane has got his just rewards, a six month prison sentence for fleecing the British taxpayer out of thousands of pounds.

When this story first broke MacShane got his friend, the 'human rights lawyer' Mark Stephens to speak on his behalf on Radio Four.

In a truly shameful performance, Stephens blamed MacShane's plight not on his own greed but on a politically motivated campaign by the British National Party.

Click on the link below for some GPPS gold. It's titled MacShane is Innocent OK. Then click on the BBC link and listen to the debacle, it's brilliant.

Briar

Jan 4, 2014, 5:07:45 AM1/4/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lions,

I listened to the bloke speaking  in support of this fraud and thief MacShane, and found it a disgrace.  Apart from his trying to blame it all on the BNP, he muffed it when he said MacShane was defending people against Semitism instead of Anti-Semitism - OK, it was a slip of the tongue, but that shows his incompetence.  I certainly would not want HIM trying to defend or excuse me !

An even bigger disgrace is that this thief and fraudster MacShane stile thousands, and rfeceived a mere 6 months prison sentence.  Any "ordinary" theif would have gotten three years !  By rights, since one expects (or would have if not already totally disillusioned about them as a group of overpaid parasites and only slightly funny Clowns) should be able to expect higher standards from members of the government machine than from ordinary folks, so the punishment for criminal acts should be harder, not softer.

Thankyou, Lions, for drawing attention to this disgrace, and for helping to keep this real board alive.