Reasons why the board won't succeed

jaria

Aug 14, 2014, 12:41:58 PM8/14/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Briar
Your idea is good but as you can see by the latest posts it won't take off as it's infested by posts that won't even make it to the Bandwagons board.
Shame there's no filter as that would guarantee those that write posts that should never reach any message board would have their posts filtered out.
The only way to do so is to ignore those posts that can be seen to come from these social drop outs but sometimes you are bound to see some of the posts that inhibit interesting conversations.

AWM

Aug 14, 2014, 2:51:11 PM8/14/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Your post being a very good example.

Jonksy

Aug 14, 2014, 5:23:08 PM8/14/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
The best example so far AWM...!!!

jaria

Aug 15, 2014, 5:30:39 AM8/15/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
You are not expected to admit your intemperate interruptions interfere with ongoing debate.

AWM

Aug 15, 2014, 8:14:14 AM8/15/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
But jar, when I engage the likes of TB in debate, and dismantle his argument, you accuse me of being 'uncivil', and of 'harassment' even when it is he who has used profanity.

And when you have been shown to be a liar, liar pants on fire, you can never accept it and seek to minimise your embarrassment by the issue of pathetically weak psychoanalysis.

Just admit your own lack of comprehension and awareness, and move on.

kevinbrick4

Aug 15, 2014, 10:47:25 AM8/15/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Hey jar I really need to know if the grandsons rod and tod are on their 2ay over to sort us all out.

Why don't you tell them all on the other board what a couple of hard cunts they and their gay boy pals are, I'm sure it will get you all the respect an old lying sack of shit over weight senile wind bag deserves. Go on you old fucking cunt post and let them all know.

Or should we do a cut and paste for you, you fat old cunt.

aussietrucker

Aug 15, 2014, 11:06:42 AM8/15/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Lol. I've used your account again kev.

jaria

Aug 16, 2014, 7:08:40 AM8/16/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
Thought you might KB doesn't have to swear lol.but it does take him a long time to cotton on. The boys visit had not to do with me they just told me of the little squirt they found who in real life wouldn't say boo to a goose.

jaria

Aug 16, 2014, 7:13:12 AM8/16/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com

Briar,
As you can see these posts are bound to attract people to this board , not the ones you would want but you can always let the Google team know why their boards are getting less and less posters.

AWM

Aug 16, 2014, 12:34:39 PM8/16/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com
FFS jar, you really do spout so much self righteous shit.

'Let the google team know' ..... pmsl.

I really don't think this board will effect their $15.6 billion turnover in any way. Do you?

There are bound to be some very successful message boards out there for you to peddle your shit to. I am sure your grandsons can help you find them.