Fwd: Don't answer the phone.

Ramoji Rao.

Mar 13, 2014, 2:14:52 PM3/13/14
to RAMOJI RAO.

Must Read.. n Share ..

Pass 2 all your contacts. Today again a boy died in Mumbai,Bcoz of attending a call while his mobile was at charge.
That time he had sudden vibration 2 his heart & fingers
were burnt. So pls don't attend calls while charging ur cell
Pls pass this 2 al whom u care. When phone's battery is low to last bar,don't answer the phone, bcoz the radiation is 1000 times stronger !

Please share many are unaware of these information.

Must Read.. n Share ..

Pass 2 all your contacts. Today again a boy died in Mumbai,Bcoz of attending a call while his mobile was at charge.
That time he had sudden vibration 2 his heart & fingers
were burnt. So pls don't attend calls while charging ur cell
Pls pass this 2 al whom u care. When phone's battery is low to last bar,don't answer the phone, bcoz the radiation is 1000 times stronger !

Please share many are unaware of these information.

With Regards,

A RAMOJI RAO

9030687582

 Four things in life never come again

 A Sped Arrow
                  A Spoken Words
                                   Past Life
                                           &
                                               A NEGLECTED OPPORTUNITY.

Briar

Mar 24, 2014, 3:24:30 PM3/24/14
to gpn-general-po...@googlegroups.com, RAMOJI RAO.
That was most interesting, RAM.  I hope everyone who sees this on THIS Forum will appreciate your info and advice, and also note that unlike the Jane rival Board, on THIS one you CAN see pictures too !

Bless you for using this superior setup, please telll your friends we are still here.  Thank you.