Copy and Paste GPS field

M@O

Jun 30, 2007, 6:02:34 AM6/30/07
to gpicsync
It should be convenient copy and past GPS fields (coordinates &
elevatation) from a picture to another picture or many pictures....

TKS

Hans Henrik Moller

Jul 1, 2007, 8:34:24 AM7/1/07
to gpic...@googlegroups.com
"M-at-O iann...@gmail.com" wrote:
> It should be convenient copy and past GPS fields (coordinates &
> elevatation) from a picture to another picture or many pictures....

I use exiftool to add EXIF data to stitched photos (Canon) with a
command like this:

exiftool.exe -v -TagsFromFile STA_6291.JPG IMG_6291.JPG

I think it also would be possible only to copy the GPS fields with
exiftool, which can be found in the GPicSync directory. The exiftool
documentation is generated by executing exiftool with no arguments.

Cheers,
Hans Henrik