Polish language added and translation updates

1 view

francois...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2007, 8:19:24 AM6/10/07
to gpicsync
Translation update (version 1.03)

GPicSync is now available in 9 languages thanks to the addition of
Polish by Dominik Wójcik!

English, French, German, Italian, traditional and simplified Chinese,
Catalan, Spanish and Polish

Thanks so much to the translators for these great contributions.
I would never have imagined to see so many languages in GPicSync :)

http://code.google.com/p/gpicsync/wiki/Translations

Note for translators:

I now regularly updates the po files after each release with a section
called "Recently added" so you can see what is changed and not
translated in a new version:
http://gpicsync.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/locale/

Thanks again!

francois

Peter [kektura.eu]

Jun 10, 2007, 3:47:18 PM6/10/07
to gpicsync
Working on the hungarian translation :-D

Peter

On Jun 10, 2:19 pm, "francois.schn...@gmail.com"

francois...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2007, 3:54:10 PM6/10/07
to gpicsync

On Jun 10, 9:47 pm, "Peter [kektura.eu]" <pap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Working on the hungarian translation :-D

Cool, this will make 10! (nice number) :)
Thanks!