gperftools 2.11 is out!

Aliaksey Kandratsenka

Aug 14, 2023, 10:54:27 PM8/14/23
to gperftools
Hi all. I've just tagged and uploaded gperftools 2.11.

It includes a few minor fixes since the  rc release. Plus couple notable contributions:

* Artem Polyakov has contributed auto-detection of several MPI systems w.r.t. filenames used by HEAPPROFILE and CPUPROFILE environment variables. Also, we now support HEAPPROFILE_USE_PID and CPUPROFILE_USE_PID environment variables that force profile filenames to have pid appended. Which will be useful for some programs that fork for parallelism. See https://github.com/gperftools/gperftools/pull/1263 for details.

* Ken Raffenetti has extended MPI detection mentioned above with detection of MPICH system.

Thanks a lot to contributors.