How to install tcmalloc on Redhat system

Sujitha .s

Jan 8, 2021, 9:18:58 AM1/8/21
to gperftools
Hi ,

This is sankar, new to tcmalloc. One of my requirement , want to install tcmalloc on redhat7 and use it.

Please help.

Regards,
Sankar Ganesh

Aliaksei Kandratsenka

Jan 8, 2021, 2:42:27 PM1/8/21
to Sujitha .s, gperftools
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 06:19, Sujitha .s <sankarg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

This is sankar, new to tcmalloc. One of my requirement , want to install tcmalloc on redhat7 and use it.

Hi. Installation is the same as any autotools-based project. You download the release from https://github.com/gperftools/gperftools/releases (.tar.gz file). Then unpack. Then inside that unpacked tree you ./configure && make && sudo make install as usual.

Please help.

Regards,
Sankar Ganesh