A broken link on gpars.org

nikkie....@yahoo.com

Jul 3, 2018, 5:19:45 AM7/3/18
to gpars-de...@googlegroups.com

Hello there ,

I saw that you mentioned Lanyrd on your page here gpars.org/webapp/TheGParsTeam.html, but it appears that this tool is not working anymore.

I went to do some research online and found out that the service was no longer available.
I was using their service for a while to help me monitor and manage my social media, but then I changed for another one a while ago.

I found my new social media tool thanks to these people:

https://www.websiteplanet.com/reviews/social-media-tools/
I liked the fact that they have users review so it helped me pick the right tool for me.

I'm sure your users will appreciate it if you share it with them :)

Have a great day,

Nikkie

Russel Winder

Jul 3, 2018, 7:40:07 AM7/3/18
to nikkie....@yahoo.com, gpars-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikkie,

> I saw that you mentioned Lanyrd on your page here
> gpars.org/webapp/TheGParsTeam.html, but it appears that this tool is not
> working anymore.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I have set up an issue on GitHub:

https://github.com/GPars/Website/issues/25

[…]
--
Russel.