question using gpars and groovy 3.0.7

Tim Feldmann

Jan 11, 2022, 9:53:35 PM1/11/22
to gpars-de...@googlegroups.com

We use a software product called forgerock openidm.  It comes with groovy in the bundle directory.

In the past I was able to use gpars by simply copying it and the 3 dependency modules into the bundle directory.   This was using groovy-all-2.4.7.jar

Now I am trying to upgrade openidm and it comes with groovy 3.0.7 jar files.  Apparently there is no groovy-all file for this release.

After copying the gpars and dependency jar files into the bundle directory, I get this error when trying to use gpars functions.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: groovy.lang.GroovyObject not found by gpars.org [350]

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.