GPAC Events 4/26-5/2

GPAC

Apr 26, 2010, 1:53:56 AM4/26/10
to sppd...@usc.edu, sppd...@usc.edu, gpac alumni

THIS WEEK

Spring Banquet is sold out!  I hope to see all of you who have RSVPed this Friday at 5:30!

 If you haven't paid yet, make payments online or to Christine S.

GPAC Pitch-A-Tent
3rd Annual Camping Trip

May 1 - 2, 2010

Come celebrate the end of another school year and join GPAC at its annual camping trip!

Where: Malibu Creek State Park
Malibu Creek SP campground is 4 mi south of the 101 Freeway (Ventura Freeway), exit Las Virgenes Rd.
When: Saturday, May 1 at 2:00pm to Sunday, May 2 at 12:00pm
Cost: $10.00

RSVP to Amber Savage by Wednesday, April 28th
asa...@usc.edu

NEXT WEEK

The Bedrosian Center is having a forum on the fiscal crisis

May 3, 2010

Program: 4–6:15pm (Reception to follow)

RGL, Room 101

please see attached flyer for more details.

MPP End of the Year Bonfire

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 6:00PM

Dockweiler Beach

12001 Vista del Mar

Playa del Rey

Let's make the MPP bonfire an annual tradition and celebrate the end

of the year! We will be meeting at the fire pits at 6:00PM. Feel free to bring a beach chair, blanket, snacks, drinks, and roasting goodies.

Please sign-up to bring supplies on the google doc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjZZ6i3RFtBxdFp0ZDVSZ1hxOTVUb1dkdFR1cFRCcVE&hl=en

Questions?  Please email the committee and we'll be happy to help!

gpa...@gmail.com.

How to get there from USC:

110 South

105 West

Exit Imperial Highway on the left.

Stay straight to go onto W. Imperial Highway.

Left on Vista Del Mar

We encourage carpools!

____________________________________
"Building a Community of Leaders"

Graduate Policy Administration Community
School of Policy, Planning, and Development
University of Southern California
gp...@usc.edu

GPAC on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8564018991

Add GPAC Calendar: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=usc.edu_c1tv4al2fa64pm36o10f15dl7k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles