Session Scheduling

Lovisa

Mar 23, 2009, 4:42:30 PM3/23/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
Two of the sessions State Department is leading need to be scheduled
for Saturday. The first is the one on Virtual Worlds (see wiki write
up) and this one may need two hours. I am working on this now. The
second session is with Dan Schaub from our Public Affairs Office (also
on the wiki). The Secretary is traveling so it is difficult for him
to be away from the office on Friday. This one needs to be scheduled
for Saturday too. Thanks!

-Lovisa

Lovisa

Mar 24, 2009, 9:43:59 AM3/24/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
It is confirmed. The SL presentation will need two hours.

-Lovisa

bendygirl

Mar 26, 2009, 2:15:24 PM3/26/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
How are sessions being scheduled? Is it a free for all on Friday and
Saturday morning?
> > -Lovisa- Hide quoted text -

maxine

Mar 26, 2009, 2:28:23 PM3/26/09
to Government 2.0 Camp
We will be creating each day's agenda that morning in real-time.
People interested in leading a session will write down their concept/
session title and we will slot the sessions on giant boards.