class offerings

Union Girl

Mar 12, 2009, 10:30:32 AM3/12/09
to governmen...@googlegroups.com

I'd like to offer two classes. One on content management for a Drupal site including web writing (I have a practice Drupal site to use and can teach a little of the coding in terms of adding modules). This would be hands on. Although I have a laptop I can use, I'm not sure I'll have access to a projector but can try to locate one.

I'd also like to do a class on

Social Media: meeting the Strategic Needs of the Organization

It's a class I'm working on for a conference in the fall.

I think I must be missing where I can add these or at least offer them, and my frustration is a bit annoying to me.

Additionally, I've volunteered doing registration areas for grassroots conference and would be happy to assist the person who's planning to do this part, but again, I feel like an idiot because I can't figure that out.

Can anyone send me the links or e-mails of who I need to contact?

Thanks.

--
Kirsten
http://uniongal.blogspot.com